E Aadhar Card Download Online with Aadhaar Number from www.uidai.gov.in Portal. Step by Step Guide on How to Download Eaadhar Card by Name & Date of Birth on Mobile, Adhar card download apps, www.uidai.gov.in download aadhar card, Download Updated Aadhar Card, Full guide on How to Print aadhar card print, Print out aadhar card Online, eaadhar card download by enrollment number with and without mobile number 2018, How to apply for duplicate aadhar card from www.uidai.gov.in.
Are you searching for any of the terms which I have listed above, then don’t worry. In this article, I will try to answer all of your doubts… So keep reading this post till the end to find the solution of your Problems……
1st of all let me make it clear that It usually takes 60-90 days for the Aadhar card to be delivered to our Address. Many a time it happens that your Aadhar Card is generated by UIDAI but has not reached to you till now. In such case, if you have not received your aadhar card still you can read this article where I am going to tell you a step by step guide on How easy it is to download aadhar card.
Aadhar Card Download Online
For Aadhar Card Download, Your Aadhar Card Enrollment number or Aadhar Card Number is required. If you have not applied for Aadhar Card you can go to the following link – Aadhar Card Registration.
If you don’t know whether your Aadhar Card is generated or Not and have lost your Enrollment slip, you can search for Aadhar number using your Name, Email or Phone number and Pin code….. Let’s have a look at the process of retrieving your Aadhar Card by Name and Download eaadhar by Name.
Download Aadhar card by Name
- Log in to the official website of uidai which is https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the Retrieve lost UID/EID
- Select Aadhaar No (UID)
- Enter your Name [ It should be same as your Registered Name on Aadhar Card ]
- Enter either your Registered Email id or your Registered Mobile Number. If you wish to receive the OTP on your Email address instead of your Mobile Number, Simply choose the email option and you will be able to receive the OTP on your Email Address.
- Fill in the security code or Captcha
- You will receive an OTP on your Registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP on the official website and hit “Verify OTP”
After entering the OTP your Aadhar Number will be sent to your Registered Mobile number/Email Id. In this way, you will be able to recover your Aadhar Number. You can also Download, Update and check if your bank account is linked to your Aadhar number from the options provided there.
Now you have got your Aadhar Card Number, So let’s start with our main topic which is related to Aadhar Card Download Online. –
How to Download Aadhar Card Online –
For Downloading your Aadhar Card –
- 1st of all log in on the official website of UIDAI which is uidai.gov.in
- Click on the Download Aadhar Option. After clicking on the download aadhar option you will be redirected to another page which is https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
Once you click on the download Aadhaar option, the site provides three options to generate an e-Aadhaar card. You can simply download your eaadhaar If you have got either you aadhar number or VID number or Enrollment number.
- After clicking on Aadhar/ VID/ Enrollment Number option, It gives you an option to either create a regular Aadhaar card or a masked Aadhaar card. The latter will have all the details of your Aadhaar card except your regular Aadhaar card number and will show only last 4 digits of your Aadhaar and will help you keep your Aadhaar number private. So if you don’t want to share your Aadhaar number, choose the masked option.
- Enter your Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number/VID
- Provide your Full name as it is on your Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number/VID
- Put your Pin Code and Fill in the Security code or Captcha
- Click on the generated OTP button, accept terms and condition and enter the OTP which you have received on your Registered mobile number
Enter the OTP and your aadhar card will be automatically downloaded on your device. The file so downloaded will ask you for a password to open your Eaadhar, Remember – the combination of 1st 4 letters of your name as it is in your aadhar card (capital letters) and year of birth in YYYY format is your password.
If you don’t know how to take Aadhar Card Print, Read the next paragraph of this Post….
Aadhar Card Print
How to Print Aadhar Card –
After downloading Aadhar Card, it is the time to take a Print of your Aadhar Card.
Open the pdf file which you have downloaded from the official website. Give a Print command to it. In case you don’t have a printer then you may copy this PDF in a Pendrive or maybe send it to yourself over e-mail and then visit any close by cyber cafe/ Net cafe and ask the respected individual over there to do the job.
The e-aadhar card obtained from Printing, can be used as a Valid ID Proof and all other stuff for which a normal Aadhar card can be used.
Well, that was all I have related to Aadhar Card Download Guide and Aadhar Card Print. I hope, I have made all the points clear. Still, If you have any question or suggestions related to E – Aadhar Card Download and Aadhar Card Print, Feel free to share it in the Comment box provided below.